Below is an overview of the moderator application process along with the requirements and tips for becoming a moderator on Benderplay.
Note: All of these requirements are to be met otherwise your application will be denied without consideration, missing even 1 of these requirements will result in your application being denied. Keep in mind that simply meeting all of these requirements does not guarantee that your application will be accepted.
- You must be able to record videos & screenshots of cheaters/rule breakers at a reasonable frame-rate and quality. (Minimum: 720p @ 30FPS)
- You must have a working microphone and be able to speak with us during the interview and in staff meetings.
- You must have played on the server before and be familiar with the network.
- You must have some past staff experience (detecting and banning cheaters, muting/kicking, etc).
- You must put a high level of effort into your application; simple 1-2 sentence answers for responses that are expected to be much longer will result in your application being denied.
- You must be honest in your application (provide details and valid proof of past staff experiences).
- You must not ask any staff member to review your application before or after submitting. As mentioned, all applications will be viewed in due course, so please be patient and wait for your app to be reviewed. Asking or bumping a staff member to review your application will result into it being immediately denied.
- You must have no more than 3 mutes in the past 1 month of applying.
- You must not have been banned or blacklisted within the past 3 months of applying.
- You must not be affiliated with players or groups who are blacklisted or otherwise considered to be problematic on the server.
If you meet the requirements, click here to apply. If your application is accepted, you will become a Helper on the Benderplay Network. This is your trial period for moderator. You are expected to be active on the server assisting players, catching hackers, and moderating the chat. If your application is denied, you may re apply when you meet the requirements.